The Fitted-In Project elected new trustees in our third year. They requested that committees were established to help them to ensure that The FIP remains true to its ideals and aims and objectives.
The committees involved members in the running of the organisation in a manner that assists the Trustees to do their jobs. They have helped the organisation to grow and be run smoothly by the Trustees. At their request the following committees have been established to help them fulfil their tasks and The Fitted-In Project to achieve its potential:
- the New Projects and Activities Committee,
- the UK Projects and Activities Committee,
- the International Projects and Activities Committee,
- the Finance Committee,
- the Fund-raising Committee,
- the Press and Publicity Committee and
- the Conscience and Direction (Ethics) Committee.